Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, freecourseshare.com has implemented a process for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringements. If you believe that a file hosted on freecourseshare.com infringes on your copyright, please submit a DMCA notice.
Please include the following information on all written notices:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description and URL of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Your telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of the notice containing the required information, freecourseshare.com may:
- Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing and forward the written notification to the seller/merchant who is providing the allegedly infringing content
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the seller/merchant that freecourseshare.com has removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing material.
To Whom it May Concern,
I am the legitimate copyright holder AND presenter of the following videos on your site. I can ascertain in good faith no one but our own company has the right to publish or monetize any videos produced by me and request that they be immediately removed from your site as they represent copyright infringement.
I can be reached at [email protected], or 828-275-66556. My typed name below represents my electronic signature. I look forward to your prompt resolution to this copyright infringement on your website.
Videos in question: