Description of Cleaner Conference Calls
- Do you want to break through the barriers that are keeping you from achieving the next level?
- Are you a competitive achiever who craves results?
- Are you ready to gain that killer mindset that will separate you from everyone else?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions then you’re ready to BECOME A CLEANER!
What You’ll Learn In in Cleaner Conference Calls
We went down and dirty into topics I don’t normally talk about including:
- MOTIVATION < ELEVATION
- TO HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, YOU FIRST MUST BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE
- THE ROAD TO PARADISE STARTS IN HELL
- TIM ON TRAINING: MY METHODS FOR RELENTLESS RESULTS
- MENTAL WARFARE FOR COMPETITION, TRAINING AND LIFE
- UNLEASHING THE DARK SIDE
- CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS (OR THEY WILL CONTROL YOU)
- THE DOWN AND DIRTY Q & A
- FIRST EVER BOOK TALK ON RELENTLESS
About Tim Grover
Tim Grover is the CEO of ATTACK Athletics, Inc., founded in 1989. World-renowned for his legendary work with elite champions and Hall of Famers, including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, and hundreds other NFL, MLB, NBA, and Olympic athletes, he is the preeminent authority on the science and art of physical and mental dominance and achieving excellence.
Author of the national bestseller RELENTLESS: From Good to Great to Unstoppable and creator of digital training platform The Relentless System, Tim appears around the world as a keynote speaker and consultant to business leaders, athletes, and elite achievers in any area who want to know how the best can get better in anything they do, teaching the principles of relentless drive, result-driven performance, and mental toughness. A featured columnist at SI.com and Yahoo.com, he also appears on ESPN, FoxSports, and other media outlets.
Tim earned his Master’s degree in Exercise Science and his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at University of Illinois-Chicago. As a former NCAA Division I basketball player at the University of Illinois-Chicago, Grover was inducted into the UIC Hall of Fame with the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2010.