Potassium is one of the most important minerals in the human body. It’s an essential mineral and electrolyte that plays a critical role in human, animal, and plant health.
In Potassium: The Most Important Electrolyte, you will learn about the vast benefits of potassium. Supporting cardiovascular health, elevating mood, promoting healthy blood sugars, and maintaining fluid balance are just a few incredible benefits. You’ll also learn how to avoid the extremely common potassium deficiency caused by a modern lifestyle and standard Western diet.
Potassium: The Most Important Electrolyte will demonstrate why potassium is crucial for individuals following a ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting plan. You’ll also learn about its vital role in muscle and nerve function.
What You’ll Learn In Potassium: The Most Important Electrolyte
MODULE 1: WHAT DOES POTASSIUM DO?
- Potassium Course Intro
- What Does Potassium Do?
- Potassium-Sodium Ratio
MODULE 2: POTASSIUM DEFICIENCY
- Potassium Deficiency Symptoms
- Why Are We Deficient in Potassium?
MODULE 3: POTASSIUM FOODS
- High-Potassium Foods
- Potassium Foods That May Not Be Good
- What 7 to 10 Cups of Salad Look Like
MODULE 4: POTASSIUM: ODDS AND ENDS
- Potassium Toxicity
- Potassium: Odds and Ends
MODULE 5: FINAL VIDEO
- Potassium Course – Final Video
- Message from Dr. Berg
Who Potassium: The Most Important Electrolyte is for
- Health-conscious individuals that want to maximize their energy levels
- Health coaches that want a deeper understanding of this amazing mineral
- Personal trainers who want insights on increasing exercise perfor-mance
- Nutritionists who want the simplified version of the physiology of potassium
- Individuals following a keto diet and intermittent fasting plan
- Athletes and physically active individuals
About The Author
Dr. Eric Berg, The Knowledge Doc™, is a world-leading expert and educator on the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, nutrition and many other health and wellness topics.
He has decades of experience in helping millions of people from all walks of life achieve dramatic personal health transformations through his engaging videos, books and courses. Dr. Berg has become known for his ability to break down complex health topics into easy-to-understand, usable knowledge.
Dr. Berg is the director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals and the author of the bestsellers The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, The New Body Type Guide, and The Healthy Keto Plan—among other books, booklets and guides on the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting and more.