Approximately one-third of our lives is spent working – making the role of corporate wellness coaches invaluable in safeguarding mental health, encouraging happiness, and ensuring the effectiveness of employees. The Corporate Wellness Coaching Diploma Course explains the role, its purpose, the tools used and how to function within the role, and how to use these skills in your current career or new business.
Beginning with the fundamentals, you’ll learn what coaching is, how it compares with other styles of talking therapy, the meaning of wellness and its place in the corporate setting. You’ll become familiar with the most common conditions caused by poor workplace wellness and the need for coaching within the work environment.
We’ll look at how to perform a needs assessment for both an organisation and individual employees, and the key tools you’ll use in coaching, such as the GROW model and the Wheel of Life.
You’ll discover the importance of employee engagement in delivering a successful coaching programme, and the different formats and features used to develop such a programme. You’ll also learn how to use a number of tools and methods to help you to analyse corporate wellness programmes.
As a Corporate Wellness Coach, you’ll be a business owner as well as a coach. Therefore, this course covers some of the basics of building your brand, building services that resonate with your niche market, and how to create a marketing strategy. The course takes you through a case study, to bring all this knowledge to life in a practical manner, and provides you with additional resources and information to help you with your next steps.
What You’ll Learn In Corporate Wellness Coaching Diploma Course
- Create a corporate wellness coaching practice
- Secure your first clients
- Guide employers and employees through a wellness coaching program
- Deliver one-on-one and group coaching sessions
- Measure success through KPIs
- Manage your time effectively
- Assess your clients’ needs
- Create coaching programs
Corporate Wellness Coaching Diploma Course Syllabus
- Module 1: What is Coaching?
- Module 2: What is Corporate Wellness?
- Module 3: Corporate Wellness Assessment
- Module 4: Coaching Tools
- Module 5: Goal Setting Tools
- Module 6: Employee Engagement
- Module 7: The Corporate Wellness Coaching Model
- Module 8: Measuring Success
- Module 9: The Business of Corporate Wellness
- Module 10: Starting Your Corporate Wellness Coaching Practice
- Module 11: Case Study of a Corporate Wellness Coach
Who Would Benefit from Corporate Wellness Coaching Diploma Course?
The Corporate Wellness Coaching Diploma Course is suitable for existing coaches, therapists and counsellors who would like to diversify into corporate wellness coaching. It is also suitable for professionals in HR, leadership and people management roles.
By the end of this course, you will be able to advance in your current career, move into people management or expand your current business. If you are looking for a new career, then you will have the tools to become a Corporate Wellness Coach and market your new practice.