Introducing Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up
We know how tough it is dealing with thyroid disease…and we’re here to help!
If you’re struggling with the ups and downs that symptoms bring you, this course is perfect for you.
Whether you have sluggish metabolism, a lack of energy, brain fog, anxiety, depression, or any of the myriad emotional and physical symptoms thyroid disease causes, yoga and its healing effects are incredibly beneficial for diminishing the stress and challenge of dealing with thyroid disease.
In Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up, the founders of Thyroid Healing Yoga, Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., and Danna Bowman, bring you tools, techniques, and support for elevating your mind, waking up your body, and healing your spirit.
Through physical practices, meditation, gentle stretching, and energetic tools to work with the throat chakra, this course provides you with everything you need for the days you need extra energy, or soothing self-care techniques.
What You’ll Learn In Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up
Core Thyroid Healing Yoga Practices
- Morning meditation practice to connect you with the healing power of the chakras
- 20 minute gentle yoga practice for waking up (or, staying in bed)
- Gentle morning neck stretches to alleviate tension and create healing blood flow to the throat
Simple Self-Care Techniques
- Quick guided neck stretches for keeping softness and openness in the throat
- Short Throat Chakra Tune-Up
- Key posture for turning your attitude upside down.
Techniques for Working with the Throat Chakra
- Comprehensive eBook with complete information about the chakras and practices to balance them
- Overview and Introduction to the throat chakra
- Beautiful Chakra Cheat Sheet to use as a guide for working with the energetic body
Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up features hours of video and written content designed to give you the most comprehensive tools to work with your thyroid disorder, and help you thrive!
Often referred to as the “Yoga Doctor,” Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., helps yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. She gives you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
On this principle she founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method®, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001 and teachers since 2003, Alanna has written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, she debuted a comprehensive 500hr-online teacher training.
She holds a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, has authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. Her third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice.