Description of For Him, Knowing His Truth to Open Her Heart
These talks explore the Masculine and Feminine aspects of spiritual growth and the play between them in sexual intimacy. David describes how to vulnerably wield the full spectrum of Masculine and Feminine expression from darkly passionate to radiantly angelic in order to liberate our fullest love, depth, and true presence.
This collection includes the following three full-length talks:
- His Freedom, Her Love
- The Shiva & Shakti Scales
- The Play of Masculine and Feminine
Men and women are rapidly outgrowing old roles; one key to moving forward is understanding the spiritual dynamic of the sexual play between love and freedom in deep intimate communion.
What You’ll Learn In For Him, Knowing His Truth to Open Her Heart
1) “His Freedom, Her Love” [01:08:55]
- Learn the 3 stages of the Masculine and how to respond consciously to your woman’s challenges
- Discover the difference between a “Mediocre” man and a “Superior” man
- Find out how to communicate with your woman in a practical way that deepens sexual intimacy and strengthens heart-connection
2) “The Shiva & Shakti Scales” [01:16:37]
- Learn how to grow beyond the “sensitive man” phase and bring more aggressive passion sourced in love’s wisdom into your relationship
- Discover how to fight, ravish, and sexually tussle from a grounding in love’s gentle humor and compassion
- Find out how to fully embrace and express the Shiva and Shakti Scales (the dark and light play of Masculine and Feminine love-dynamics)
3) “The Play of Masculine and Feminine” [01:13:14]
- What would allow you to die complete? Discover how to offer your soul’s gifts despite ongoing resistance (from the world and your woman)
- Learn how to tap into the hidden dynamics of the Masculine and Feminine dance to become sexually intelligent with your woman
- Find out how to relax as the empty, silent, Masculine space within the open depth of your consciousness
About David Deida
Acknowledged as one of the most insightful and provocative spiritual teachers of our time, best-selling author David Deida continues to revolutionize the way that men and women grow spiritually and sexually. His teachings and writings on a radically practical spirituality for our time have been hailed as among the most original and authentic contributions to personal and spiritual growth currently available.
Known internationally for his unique workshops on spiritual growth and sacred intimacy, Deida has designed and developed a remarkably effective program of transformative practices that addresses spiritual awakening in mind, body, and heart. He is a founding associate of Integral Institute and has taught and conducted research at the University of California Medical School in San Diego; University of California, Santa Cruz; San Jose State University; Lexington Institute, Boston; and Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France.
Deida is known worldwide as the author of hundreds of essays, audiotapes, videotapes, articles, and books that bring to light an integral approach to spirituality. His books include the best-selling underground classic, The Way of the Superior Man; several practical texts on authentic sexual spirituality, including Finding God Through Sex and Blue Truth; and the autobiographical novel about highly unconventional spiritual training, Wild Nights.
David Deida’s books are published in more than twenty-five languages worldwide and are required reading in university, church, and spiritual center courses, source texts used in men’s and women’s groups around the world, and are considered important resources for spiritual transformation and sacred sexuality by everyone from achievement coach Tony Robbins to philosopher Ken Wilber to minister and spiritual spokeswoman Marianne Williamson.
The Watkins Review has included Deida in its annual Spiritual 100 List every year since 2011 to the present, designating the most spiritually influential living people worldwide.