Michael Winn – Sexual Vitality Qigong
Taoist Sexual Secrets for Health & Bliss
with Michael Winn & Joyce Gayheart Secrets of transforming sexual energy into radiant health. Specific sexual cultivation practices for men & women. No partner needed – solo & dual cultivation practice.
- Enjoy whole-body, continuous Spiritual Orgasm
- How to regenerate & recycle sex energy
- Prevent and heal sexual dysfunction, PMS, etc.
- Heal the deep split between men and women
- Sexual Vitality Qigong DVD (also helps weight loss)
What You’ll Learn In Sexual Vitality Qigong
Top 3 Sexual Energy Building Qigong forms
- Left & Right Kidney Pumping, a.k.a. Deep Earth Pulsing.
- Cosmic Swimming Dragon (spiral pink sexual chi around sun, moon, stars)
- Sexual Marriage of Heaven & Earth (Audio integrates Empty Force Breathing, not taught on video)
Fire & Water Qigong Ceremony (Facing South for Heart & North for Kidney Harmony)
Lying Sexual Qigong forms
- Pelvic rocking and circling sacrum.
- Psoas release
- Belly and groin massage (with laughing practice also)
- Inhale outer universe into dantian; exhale inner body universe to mingmen
Sitting & Kneeling Sexual Qigong
- Rubbing kidneys according to Taoist numerology
- Rubbing ears to stimulate kidneys.
- Stroke inside leg/kidney meridians; slap kidney-1 point.
- Hands over ears, with kidney rotations
- Knee walking
- Kneel with pelvic lifting & pumping.
Standing Sexual Qigong to Circulate Kidney Chi
- Walking Knee lifts.
- Knee slapping on Bladder-40 pt.
- Arm and leg swings to open psoas
- Grab ankles, breathe into kidney meridian
- Breathe testicle/ovary pink chi to heart, eyes.
Standing Lung – Kidney Sexual Qigong
- Arms/palms open lungs; close fists over mingmen, kidney sound.
- Short arm swings, movement originates from pelvis.
- Large arm scoops: activates lung meridian to expand kidney chi.
- Fast out-of-sync circles with palms scooping chi into kidneys.
- Waist circling with hands on kidneys.
- Belt channel circling, palms gather chi around waist.
Sexual Qigong to Concentrate Kidney Chi in Dantian
- Slow moving Chi Ball front-back, left-right, up-down.