Applied Jung – The Conscious Living Program
A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO WORKING WITH JUNGIAN THEORY
A self-study, twelve-week course teaching the tools from Jungian Psychology for ongoing self-exploration, self-analysis and permanent transformation.
Description of The Conscious Living Program
There is a plethora of books, articles and resources available on Jungian theory. Here, at the Centre for Applied Jungian Studies, we have spent many years developing a methodology of the (practical) applications of Jungian theory. The success and efficacy of these applications leading to personal transformation is evident based on the testimonials from our students and alumni around the globe, that we have received over the last 10 years of teaching both online and “real world” programmes.
The applied nature of the applications helps to build sufficient ego strength needed in order to face your unconscious content. The interactions you will have with some of the unknown parts of yourself may feel overwhelming at first. This is a good sign! A sure step towards becoming a more whole and liberated version of yourself – your own law. As C. G. Jung said, ” The only meaningful life is a life that strives for individual realisation, absolute and unconditional, of its own particular law. To the extent that a man is untrue to the law of his being…he has failed to realise his own life’s meaning.”
What You’ll Learn In The Conscious Living Program
- The Collective Unconscious & Archetypes
- The Personal Unconscious & Complexes
- Projection & the Shadow
- Dream Work
- Ego & Consciousness
- Transference & Countertransference
- Anima & Animus
- Myth & Fairy Tales
- Paradox & the Transcendent Third
The Conscious Living Program Structure
This is a self-study program that consists of twelve modules. Upon payment you will gain instant access to all twelve modules. Each module consists of a PDF document with a podcast. Although you get instant access to all modules, we suggest that you work through each module and focus on the applications for a week.
We strongly advise you to purchase a journal for this process as the work is process based and self-reflective. The focus of the Centre for Applied Jungian Studies is on the application of these psychodynamic concepts. It is through reflection and personal application that these ideas are made conscious and transmutation is achieved.
The Conscious Living Program Material
- Twelve modules: each module is a comprehensive, practical and applied introduction to each of the concepts covered.
- Transcript contains a list of additional reading material and YouTube videos for each module.
- Applications for each module to integrate the concepts and apply them to your own life and psyche.
- Clear and simple descriptions of theory presented.
- Deepen your understanding of yourself and the world.
- Redefine who you are and shift dysfunctional dynamics.
- Actively work on yourself.
- Learn the practical techniques of ongoing transformation.