Roger Gracie – The Roger Gracie Half Guard System
Master the half guard system that Roger Gracie has developed to sweep, submit, and more with classic, efficient technique!
- Roger Gracie is one of the most respected and successful black belt competitors of all time, and dominated elite grapplers with precision technique
- Sweep your way to top position with these moves that Roger has perfected over a lifetime of study, including Roger’s signature rolling sweep
- Attack submissions with high percentage locks with details on finishing you’ll only get from Roger, including kimura, kneebars, and more
- Roger Gracie is a 10-Time World Champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and was known for a technically focused game that emphasized effective basics
What You’ll Learn In The Roger Gracie Half Guard System
Improve your guard with the help and insight of one of the greatest competitors ever, as Roger Gracie shows you his system for a strong half guard game. Use this classic position to slow down your opponents and work methodically through Roger’s series to get more sweeps, submissions, back takes, and more.
With an incredible focus on the little details that helped make Roger a 10-time IBJJF World Champion at black belt, you can learn how to dominate the grip fighting and positioning and then start launching highly effective offense. Use underhooks, rolling sweeps, deep half, and more to give yourself a diverse and focused game.
Roger’s game, even against the elite black belts of the world, has always been centered around fundamental concepts and moves that work against everyone. Now you can benefit from his expertise as he explains the keys to success that you can use to level up your game.
The half guard has always been a favorite for grapplers who want to slow down the fight and work in close, and Roger explains every move so that grapplers of any level can benefit from this lesson. Use this three volume system to start improving your guard and understanding what to do better than ever.
- FROM BOTTOM TO TOP HALF GUARD SWEEP
- RECOVER CLOSED GUARD FROM BOTTOM HALF
- IMPORTANTS DETAILS
- TRAP THE ARM AND SWEEP FROM THE BOTTOM
- BREAK THE HEAD GRIPS AND GET THE UNDERHOOK
- TAKE THE BACK FROM BOTTOM HALF GUARD
- COUNTER THE WHIZZER FROM BOTTOM 1
- COUNTER THE WHIZZER FROM BOTTOM 2
- KIMURA AND SWEEP FROM THE BOTTOM HALF GUARD
- KNEEBAR FROM THE BOTTOM HALF GUARD
- SIGNATURE SWEEP
- HALF GUARD WITH TOP KNEE ON HIPS AND LOOP CHOKE
- HALF GUARD WITH TOP KNEE ON HIPS AND KIMURA
- SWEEP FROM INVERTED TOP HALF GUARD
- BACK TAKE FROM THE BOTTOM HALF GUARD
- REPLACING GUARD AGAINST INVERTED HALF GUARD
- BACK TAKE WHEN OPPONENT HAD INVERTED HALF GUARD
- SWEEP FROM THE DEEP HALF GUARD
- PENDULUM SWEEP