Want to consistently feel more energy, self-confidence, and happiness?
What is Emotional Mastery?
Emotional Mastery is a 24-day step-by-step program designed to give you tools to feel more happiness and less anger, stress, anxiety, and fear.
This isn’t fluffy theory stuff either. You’ll get ready-to-use exercises that you can implement immediately so that each week you’re seeing positive changes.
You’ll also get an actionable, step-by-step guide so that you know how to integrate everything you learn into your daily life.
You’ll know exactly where you are and what to do to improve.
Here’s just SOME of the things you’ll be able to do using Emotional Mastery:
- Consistently have your baseline level of happiness and joy higher so that you feel amazing more often
- Get to the root of your motivations so you can distinguish between healthy skepticism (which you should heed) and limiting self-doubt
- Feel motivated by your genuine desires and not feel controlled by the fear of what you “ought to be doing”
- Quickly uncover lingering blind spots that are holding you back and keeping you playing small in your career and personal life
- Stop patterns of anxiety driven behavior so you consistently come across cool, calm, and collected in pressure situations
- Have proven tools to reduce stress, limit emotional decision making, and improve your judgement, so you’re the calmest person in the room (who also gets the right answer)
- Overcome the fear of making mistakes so you stop missing opportunities while sitting on the sidelines or not going fast enough
- Reprogram your subconscious mind so it pulls you towards your full potential instead of holding you back
- Restore balance to your life instead of feeling like you have to impress people all the time through work, your appearance, or your achievements
- Turn your emotions into fuel to live the life of your dreams so that you’re drawn to the best decisions, not the easiest
Emotional Mastery will take you step-by-step each leg of the journey, guiding you along so that as long as you follow the program, you’re guaranteed to see massive gains.
How do you know if Emotional Mastery is right for you?
Emotional Mastery isn’t for everyone. I had a very particular type of person in mind when designing it. So if this is you, you’ll get the most benefit by far:
You’ve been successful
You’re probably living a prior version of yourself’s “dream life.” This doesn’t have to mean monetarily. But I’m mostly gearing this towards Type-A optimizers and Tim Ferriss fans who are looking for the best way to do just about everything.
You believe that getting more money/dates/status isn’t everything
Don’t get me wrong, all those things can be great. And mastering the subconscious can actually make you even more successful in those arenas. But those things are the cherry on top. For you, the real prize is the way you feel about yourself and your life every single day.
You’re willing to grow in unconventional ways
99% of people will not be familiar with the approaches taken in the course. So you need to be someone who is open to new paths for growth. We will be exploring parts of ourselves that most people avoid (the subconscious!) so it takes a fairly courageous and open-minded type.
You have good judgment, but lose it in certain areas
You have no problem removing emotions to make quality decisions in most areas of your life, perhaps in work or business. But when it comes to other things, like your family or significant other, you make emotional decisions that deep down, you know aren’t best for you in the long run.
If that’s you, then you are in EXACTLY the right place.
How is Emotional Mastery different from other courses?
It is spread over 24 days so you’re building lasting habits
The big problem with any attempt at positive change is that most people have these “aha” moments of inspiration…
Followed by a complete reversion to normal as soon as they stop reading or watching!
So continued reinforcement is critical. A little bit everyday is FAR more effective than “cramming.”
This way, you’re being continually reinforced, instead of just a “one-and-done” experience.
It is limited to 20-minute sessions so you stay motivated
If you’re like me, you’ve signed up for a course, checked out the first few minutes, and never logged back in. Which means that you get no benefit.
To prevent that, this course is laid out in bite-sized chunks.
Each day, you’ll have roughly 20 minutes of material and exercises combined.
They’re designed to be digestible, fun, and high impact so that you WANT to keep coming back every day.
If you’ve started courses and not finished in the past, I’ve done everything I can to push you over that hurdle.
It is based on practical exercises, not “theory”
Most courses are based on the old paradigm of sharing knowledge with the expectation that “knowing” creates change.
Well, it’s not true. Knowing that you need to “be confident” and actually BEING confident couldn’t be farther apart.
That’s why each day has an experiential element.
These are simple exercises, meditations, and bite-sized actions that take you from “knowing” something to actually feeling it in your bones.