Master the whole mushroom cultivation process
Have you always dreamed of growing your own sacred mushrooms, but don’t know where to start?
Did you try to learn by yourself, but are overwhelmed by the excessive amount of articles, YouTube videos, and forum posts out there?
By the end of Sacred Mushroom Cultivation Course, you will understand the entire mushroom cultivation process!
You will be confident AND excited to start your sacred mushroom cultivation journey!
- Grow, harvest, and store your home-grown mushrooms at your own pace.
- Discover where to get high quality spores and cultures.
- Learn about the essential mushroom cultivation equipment, and where to source all you need to start growing!
- Understand how to easily create a mushroom growing environment at your home.
- Get the skills to start growing your mushrooms with confidence.
- 70+ Video Lessons & 130+ page workbook!
What You’ll Learn in the Sacred Mushroom Cultivation Course
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO THIS COURSE
Introduction module. You will learn what this course is all about. and how to use this course to get the best results, as fast as possible.
- How to use this course
- Mushroom lingo and terminology used in this course
MODULE 2: SPORES & CULTURES
This module is all about the different ways to start your mushroom cultivation journey! You will learn about spores, cultures, clones, and where to source them.
- A list of all of our favorite spore and culture suppliers
- Pros and Cons to using Spore Prints, Syringes, Swabs, Petri dishes, liquid cultures, and culture samples
MODULE 3: MUSHROOM CULTIVATION EQUIPMENT
Learn about all the different tools and equipment you need to successfully cultivate mushrooms.
- Complete equipment list
- Sourcing your equipment and alternatives
- Why you need all of the equipment
MODULE 4: MUSHROOM CULTIVATION BASIC PRINCIPLES
Now it’s time to get started! In this module, you will learn how to think like a mushroom so you can make your fungal friends as happy as they can be. We will take you on the journey of the mushroom life cycle, how to avoid contamination, and how to avoid making all the mistakes that we have!
- Beginner mistakes to avoid
- Mindset of a Mushroom Cultivator
- 4 Pillars of Mushroom Cultivation
MODULE 5: NURTURE YOUR MUSHROOM CULTURE
Learn how to set up a home-style lab environment, have a proper sterile workflow, and how to propagate your mycelial culture.
- Sterile Workflow
- Germinating Spores
- Propagate Mycelium
MODULE 6: GRAIN SPAWN
Dive into the world of grain. Learn why mycologists work with grains, grain supplements, and their best practices.
- Properly preparing your grains
- Inoculating grains
- Nurturing your grain culture
MODULE 7: LIQUID CULTURE
Learn how to make a liquid culture. This liquid mycelium helps you to seriously speed up and simplify your cultivation flow. It also makes the whole shabam way easier!
- Start your own liquid culture
- Simple hacks for LC equipment
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
MODULE 8: BULK SUBSTRATE
Bulk substrate or fruiting substrate is the last food you give to your mycelial culture before you are rewarded with the ultimate price for all of your hard work.
- Different bulk substrates and additives
- Pasteurization vs Sterilization
- Bulk containers and how to make them
MODULE 9: GROW MUSHROOMS!
In this module, you will learn all about creating the right conditions for your mushrooms to grow, the best practices for harvesting and storing your mushrooms, and how to get the most out of your monotub.
- Fresh Air Exchange
- Humidity & Light
- Harvesting & Storing your Mushrooms
MODULE 10: STORING YOUR CULTURES & SPORES
Proper culture preservation is an essential part of mushroom cultivation. The main objective of preserving your cultures is to store them in an active and stable form for long periods while staying practically the same!
- 3 Parameters of storing your cultures
- Different storage techniques
- Preparing your culture for storage
MODULE 11: WRAPPING IT ALL UP & GRADUATION
You made it! By making it to this module you are officially a mushroom cultivator!
- Different ways Mushrooms can benefit you
- Intro to microdosing
- Graduation party!
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
Oliver Merivee & Jasper Degenaars
Oliver Merivee and Jasper Degenaars are both first-grade mycophiles. For both of them, their love for mushroom cultivation started in the Netherlands after growing their first mushrooms from ‘Sacred Mushroom Grow kits.’ Baffled by the mystery of the process, they both set out on a journey to learn more!
With a combined 20+ years of mushroom growing experience and more than 1000 students taught since 2016, Oliver and Jasper set out on a mission to make learning online mushroom cultivation Easy, Fun, and Exciting!
These two Myconauts did not fit in the traditional academic system, AT ALL. Yet, their thirst for knowledge carried them on a path of life-long learning. With the skillset of self-taught teachers, they aim to make the art and science of mushroom cultivation accessible to everyone aspiring to be a citizen mycologist.