Beginner BUILD is designed for those with low amounts of body fat who need to add size and overall muscle mass.
And scientifically speaking, to best achieve this, “lean bulking” will be the optimal way for you to gradually and consistently build that muscle on your frame without putting on excess fat – and is exactly what this program focuses on.
But the crucial part with your lean bulk is that you:
- Add muscle mass in the right places, and;
- Consistently get stronger in the gym.
The two above steps, when combined with a nutrition approach that is optimized for muscle growth, is going to be the key in adding that extra size to your frame and creating a well-developed, muscular physique.
And that’s exactly what this program is about: prioritizing 6 evidence-based key lifts to gradually progress on that— along with the right nutrition plan—will enable you to hit those strength goals, and will bring about that extra muscle mass you’re after.
Goals of the Beginner Build Program
- ADD LEAN MUSCLE
- BUILD STRENGTH
- OPTIMIZE NUTRITION
- UNDERSTAND THE HOLISTIC APPROACH
What you’ll learn in Beginner BUILD
- 4 Really Important Videos, Downloads, & Links (6:24)
- 2-ON-1 BWS Coaching
- Have A Question/Concern? (FAQ)
SECTION 1: NUTRITION
- Nutrition: The Basics
- Nutrition Tracking: The ULTIMATE Nutrition Spreadsheet (2:44)
- Nutrition Tracking: How and Why to Count Calories/Macros (3:12)
- Nutrition Tracking: How to Use Your Nutrition Spreadsheet (16:38)
- 1-ON-1 Custom Nutrition Program
- Diet Hacks: Intermittent Fasting
- Diet Hacks: “Optimizing” Your Nutrition & Supplements
- Fat Loss Plateaus: Overcoming Them
SECTION 2: TRAINING
- Philosophy & Logic: Creating Objective Attractiveness
- The Main Workouts: Overview
- The Main Workouts: FAQ
- Progression: Getting Stronger and Tracking It (2:03)
- Strength Plateaus: Breaking Through
- Mind-Muscle Connection: Activating the RIGHT Muscles (3:16)
- Exercise Alternatives: Best to Worst
- Science & Reason: The Evidence Behind Your Training
SECTION 3: ADDITIONAL ROUTINES – Why They’re Needed
- Warm Up Routine: Optimizing It (2:57)
- Abs Routine: Developing the Midsection (3:23)
- Cardio Routine: Speeding Up Fat Loss (1:26)
- Prehab Routine: Staying Injury Free (3:47)
SECTION 4: EXERCISE TUTORIALS
- Chest Exercises (6:53)
- Back Exercises (6:31)
- Arms Exercises (2:07)
- Shoulder Exercises (3:59)
- Lower Body Exercises (7:15)
- Abdominal Exercises (3:23)
SECTION 5: MEASURING PROGRESS
- Seeing Results: When Will My Abs Show and How Much Will I Weigh?
- Tracking Results: Monitoring Your Fat Loss Progress
SECTION 6: NEXT STEPS – More Size? Maintain New Physique?
- Transitioning: Moving to a Lean Bulk or Maintaining Your New Physique
- Lean Bulk: Nutrition
- Lean Bulk: Mini Cuts
- Lean Bulk: Training
- Transitioning: Back to Fat Loss
SECTION 7: STRENGTH GOALS FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Strength Standards Defined
About Jeremy Ethier
Jeremy Ethier is the founder of Built With Science, and a fitness expert who has mastered the art of combining science with training and nutrition to help you build lean muscle and burn off fat in the most efficient way possible
The Built with Science approach is to maximize the time you spend in the gym and with your nutrition. Jeremy’s obsession with research and how it can be used to provide an optimized way of transforming your body is what ultimately led him to create his courses. His approach will help you become leaner AND stronger – in the most effective way possible.