Grandmaster Mantak Chia – Alchemize Your Emotional Energy for Self-Healing & Longevity With Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia
Harness the power of Qigong to generate inner cycles of balance, harmony, and vitality.
Transform dense emotional energy that’s stored in your organs into healing biochemical reactions that mobilize energy flow, heighten wellbeing, and activate the restorative power of the elements within you.
What You’ll Discover in Alchemize Your Emotional Energy for Self-Healing & Longevity With Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia
In Alchemize Your Emotional Energy for Self-Healing & Longevity With Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia, Grandmaster Chia will guide you through the fundamental skills you’ll need to generate inner cycles of balance, harmony, and vitality by transforming dense emotional energy into healing chemical reactions that mobilize energy flow, heightened wellbeing… and the restorative power of the elements within you.
Alchemize Your Emotional Energy for Self-Healing & Longevity With Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Grandmaster Chia. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to transform dense emotional energy into healing chemical reactions that revitalize your entire being.
Module 1: Turning Inward to Your Body’s Wisdom
According to the wisdom of the Tao, we all have the capacity to live a long and healthy life… and it’s our unique responsibility to nurture our own vitality.
This process starts by turning inward and connecting with your internal Universe.
Through movement, breathwork, and meditation — and cultivating Qi in your spine, organs, and glands — you’ll gain mastery of your physical and emotional health.
In this opening module, you’ll begin this empowering process through what Grandmaster Chia calls “returning to body wisdom.”
In this opening session, you’ll:
- Be guided in a practice to activate the 7 pumps of the spine with cranio-sacral Qigong, enabling your energy to flow more freely
- Optimize your vagus nerve and increase vitality with the Inner Smile meditation — the best antidote to stress!
- Dramatically increase your energy with abdominal breathing and reverse breathing techniques
- Come to understand the Taoist creation cycle, or 5 Element Theory, and develop practical ways to care for the health of your organs
Module 2: Charging Your Bio-Battery by Drawing in Energy From the Universe
Most of us in today’s world routinely ensure that our electronic devices remain charged. But what about charging your own internal battery?
In Taoist understanding, our bio-battery is located in the lower tan tien (also known as the dantian, or lower energy center), and it’s the cornerstone of Taoist practice.
Once your connection to your internal Universe is well established, you can learn how to draw in energy from the external Universe.
In this session, you’ll discover how to harness energy from well beyond the physical realms. And, Grandmaster Chia will guide you in techniques to release emotions and stress with vibrational sound and Qigong movements.
During the second class, you’ll:
- Practice charging your bio-battery — the gateway to generating and storing large amounts of Qi
- Learn the importance of your second brain and its role in conserving your energy
- Activate the 3 Tan Tiens with tan tien fire, kidney fire, and heart fire
- Reactivate your internal electromagnetic circuits with embryonic breathing and draw in energy from the Universe
- Connect with the wisdom energy of the violet light and align with your inner North Star
- Release grief, loneliness, and depression from your lungs with ancient healing sounds that replace heavy emotions with courage and grace… calling on the element of metal
- Release fear and trauma from your kidneys with ancient healing sounds that activate the element of water for gentleness, peace, and calm
Module 3: Cultivating Your Energy to Regenerate Your Organs
In this module, you’ll start to learn one of the fundamental practices in Taoist inner alchemy tradition — the Microcosmic Orbit… a supreme energy cultivation technique.
Grandmaster Chia will share his profound wisdom about the Taoist worldview… how the microcosm (human nature) is a reflection of the macrocosm (the cosmos).
Once you understand that everything is in orbit — from the planets in the atmosphere to the electrons in your cells — this practice will make perfect sense. As a result of the refinement process inherent in it, people who practice the Microcosmic Orbit experience not just more, but a higher grade of energy.
The electromagnetic current of energy is channeled in pathways to nourish your organs and glands, with a highly regenerative effect.
In this session, you’ll also practice more healing sounds for optimal health and emotional balance.
- Begin to open your Microcosmic Orbit — the energy superhighway of your body — starting with the Small Moon Orbit, the Turning the Water Wheel practice
- Activate the key points of the orbit pathway to aid the refinement process — your perineum, sacrum, ming men, and tan tien
- Release anger and frustration from your liver with ancient healing sounds that replace heavy emotions with generosity, kindness, and forgiveness (the element of wood)
- Release impatience and cruelty from your heart with ancient healing sounds that activate the element of fire for love, joy, happiness, and appreciation
Module 4: Qigong Practices for Longevity
By this time in the course, your energy centers are starting to activate. Using the power of the mind, eye, and heart, you’ll practice spiraling Qi at those centers.
You’ll establish more deeply your connections to the Earth, the Universe, and your North Star… which give you access to the infinite resources of high-quality energy.
You’ll also complete the final two sounds of the Six Healing Sounds meditation, with a focus on good quality sleep.
In this session, you’ll also:
- Continue with the process of opening your Microcosmic Orbit, activating the Yang (or Governor) Channel
- Release worry, anxiety, and mistrust from your spleen with ancient healing sounds that activate the element of Earth for trust, fairness, and openness
- Harmonize the internal temperatures of your body with the final healing sound for the Triple Warmer, which is very effective in addressing insomnia
Module 5: Tonifying Your Organs & Emotional Mastery
In this module, you’ll cultivate greater mastery of your emotions as you learn new techniques to tonify your organs — an advanced form of the Six Healing Sounds meditation.
You’ll also complete the process of opening the Microcosmic Orbit, connecting on a cellular level to the patterns of the Universe so you can offer more energy and wisdom.
During the fifth module, you’ll:
- Continue with the process of opening your Microcosmic Orbit, activating the Yin (or Functional) Channel
- Discover the energy surge as you complete the Small Heavenly Orbit and the Great Heavenly Orbit processes, which prevent depletion of your natural essences
- Tonify and supercharge your organs with ancient healing sounds
Module 6: Self-Healing With the Super-Immunity Treasure Map
Most of us seem to have time to get sick, but how much time do you put into looking after your own health?
In this module, Grandmaster Chia will share his Super-Immunity Treasure Map — an empowering approach to preventative health and immunity. You’ll learn simple 5- to 10-minute-a-day techniques that can make a serious impact on your wellbeing.
Grandmaster Chia will also guide you in an energy practice that works with your glands and connects you to the master glands in the Crystal Palace at the center of your brain — nourishing your spirit with healing light.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- How to smile at your glands for deeper healing and mastery of your energy system
- The immune-boosting benefits of Laughing Qigong
- A technique to activate your thymus gland — your immune-system training camp
- How to detox your organs with Qi self-massage for increased energy flow and immunity
Module 7: Integration & Daily Practices to Cultivate Your Inner Pharmacy
The secret of Taoist practice is to do the practice! This final module is all about integration and deepening into the teaching.
Grandmaster Chia will offer tips to integrate a daily routine of Taoist practices into your way of life. You’ll learn ways to heal specific conditions, allowing you to rely more and more on your inner pharmacy.
As the course closes, you’ll have everything you need to embrace the gems of Taoist wisdom for greater health, amplified energy, and long-lasting happiness.
In this final session, you’ll:
- Integrate the teachings as you review the key points of the practice
- Be inspired to develop a daily routine
- Find out ways to address specific conditions with Taoist practice — relying on your inner pharmacy to heal yourself
- Discover the Taoist meridian clock and how to use it for creating a healthier lifestyle
About Grandmaster Mantak Chia
Grandmaster Mantak Chia was born in Bangkok, Thailand in 1944. Recognized very early as having great potential for spiritual development, he was initiated into meditation practices by Buddhist monks at the age of six. While studying in Hong Kong, he learned Tai Chi Chuan, Aikido, and Kundalini Yoga from a variety of teachers. His pursuit of Taoist teachings led him to meet the White Cloud Hermit, a Taoist Master originally from Central China, living at that time in the mountains not far from Hong Kong.
Master Yi Eng was to become Grandmaster Mantak Chia’s principal teacher. Over a period of a few years, Master Yi transmitted to Grandmaster Mantak Chia the most sacred and closely held Taoist practices, formulas, and methods of internal alchemy, culminating in the Reunion of Heaven and Man.
Realizing that, as transmitted to him, these immortal practices could not easily be absorbed by Western students, Grandmaster Mantak Chia undertook to integrate them with his studies in Western physical anatomy. Through this process, he created a unique view of the internal aspects of these practices. With the Universal Healing Tao system, he has created for the first time a way for any individual to quickly get to the essence of subtle practices whose real purpose has been shrouded in secrecy for millennia.
The author of dozens of books, booklets, and videos describing the theory and methods of these practices, Grandmaster Mantak Chia has taught thousands of eager students the principles of Taoist internal practice over the past 40 years. He has certified hundreds of instructors and practitioners to help in the transmission of these teachings.