Sean Fargo – Mindfulness Teaching Resources
Comprehensive Mindfulness Teaching Resources & Curriculum:
White-Labeled Mindfulness Teaching Curriculum
- Complete mindfulness teaching curriculum, slides, certificates, and assessments.
- Use in a variety of professional contexts.
- Simple to use. Easy to understand.
- White-labeled for you to brand for your coaching, consulting, and presentations.
Templates for Mindfulness Articles, Emails, Etc.
- Gain access to a library of mindfulness articles and done-for-you emails for a head start as a mindfulness teacher.
- Inspire your clients, patients, or students with these white-labeled guides.
- Increase people’s experiential understanding and their non-judgmental presence.
Video Trainings on How to Teach Mindfulness
- Gain instant access to mindfulness teacher training videos.
- Increase your confidence talking about mindfulness in professional settings.
- Learn how to teach mindfulness with integrity and authenticity.
- Impact the lives of others with mindfulness.
About Sean Fargo
Certified Instructor, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (the mindfulness program born at Google)
Chief Zen Officer & Director of Mindfulness Program Development, WellBrain
Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
Founder & Teacher, Mindfulness Exercises
Buddhist Monk For 2 Years (2008-2010)
Mindfulness Teacher for San Francisco & Silicon Valley, Refresh Body
Advisory Board Member, ID8TE
Mindfulness Teacher, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
1st Annual Award Winner: Outstanding Community Service, Global Peace & Security Department, UC Santa Barbara
Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America