Increase people’s presence, peace and resilience with this complete training course on how to teach mindfulness meditation.
This step-by-step course will provide you with everything you need to know about teaching mindfulness and meditation in secular, professional environments.
The Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals will also provide you with a 100-page study guide, opportunity for Certificate of Completion, mindfulness teaching self-assessment tools, and downloadable guided meditation scripts that you can use to record or share with your students/clients.
What you’ll learn in Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals
- Lesson 1 – What is Mindfulness
- Lesson 2 – Research on Mindfulness & Meditation
- Lesson 3 – Attitudinal Foundations of Mindfulness
- Lesson 4 – Four Foundations for Teaching Mindfulness
- Lesson 5 – Understanding Empathy & Compassion
- Lesson 6 – Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
- Lesson 7 – Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Lesson 8 – Mindfulness of Breathing
- Lesson 9 – The Body Scan
- Lesson 10 – Exploring Mindful Movements
- Lesson 11 – Getting Started
- Lesson 12 – Common Questions For Mindfulness Teachers
- Lesson 13 – Managing Group Processes
- Lesson 14 – Relational Skills
- Lesson 15 – Mindfulness Exercises for Mindfulness Teachers
- Lesson 16 – Embodiment of Mindfulness
- Lesson 17 – Guiding Meditations For Others
- Lesson 18 – Inquiry and Didactic Teaching
- Lesson 19 – Curriculum, Pacing & Coverage
- Lesson 20 – Self-Assessment Tools
About Sean Fargo
As a leading corporate mindfulness teacher and a former Buddhist monk of two years, Certified Instructor for Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (the mindfulness program born at Google), and Certified Integral Coach (from New Ventures West), Sean Fargo blend a combination of depth and practicality to my mindfulness and meditation teachings.
He started Mindfulness Exercises with the aim of helping 100 million people live with more understanding, love and compassion for themselves and for others.
Sean currently runs an online Mindfulness Teacher Certification Program, training people to teach mindfulness with integrity, confidence and certified credibility.