Helping professionals redefine their baseline and tap into peak performance…
Use Flow States to Sharpen Your Focus, Triple Your Productivity, and Reach Your Goals in Record Time
Zero to Dangerous helps you accomplish your wildest professional goals while reclaiming time, space and freedom in your personal life.
Are you struggling to balance your lofty professional goals with your family life, health and internal wellbeing?
We get it! It’s not your fault. We’re here to help.
We’ve combined the most powerful elements of executive coaching with scientific research and cutting edge digital delivery to produce a powerful solution.
The real problem is not only huge, but it’s everything, everywhere, all the time:
- The average knowledge worker is only productive for 2.3 hours per day
- Every week, they spend half a day duplicating work they did the week before
- They check their email 36 times per hour
- They’re interrupted 56 times per day
- They waste 36 hours in unnecessary meetings a month
And most devastating of all: the average knowledge worker is interrupted every 11 minutes (and it takes up to 23 minutes to get back into focus after a disruption)
The modern workplace steals your attention and undermines your best intentions at every turn. But your attention is your access point to peak performance.
In Zero-to-Dangerous, you’ll reclaim your attention and prioritize flow.
From there, it’s possible for you to achieve more in the next year than what some achieve in their entire career.
Zero to Dangerous is the Flow Research Collective’s flagship peak performance training, a neuroscience-backed peak performance digital bootcamp designed to help you accomplish your wildest professional goals while reclaiming time, space, and freedom in your personal life.
What you’ll learn in Zero to Dangerous
- Week 1: Cultivating your dangerous mindsets and flow 101
- Week 2: Becoming a time jedi & battling cognitive load
- Week 3: Reclaiming sanity with burnout proofing, recovery & sleep
- Week 4: Optimizing your physiology with positive psychology
- Week 5: Waging war on distraction & overwhelm
- Week 6: Limitless motivation, pristine clarity & flowy execution
- Week 7: Building a high flow lifestyle
- Week 8: Sustaining peak – performance forever
Zero to Dangerous is for you if…
- You’re a skilled professional with great ideas and bold goals. You’re driven, disciplined, and creative. You are familiar with flow states and committed to performing at your absolute peak
- You’re tired of the always-on, crazy busy, chaotic pace of the 21st century and you want to graduate to a new, smarter way of living and working
- You get paid well based on your ability to use your brain to solve problems (entrepreneurs, executives, knowledge workers)
- You identify as a high-performer… but you know the way you’re working isn’t optimal. Something is missing, and you don’t want to leave results on the table
About The Flow Research Collective
The Flow Research Collective is a peak performance research and training organization. We study the neuroscience of peak human performance, focused on the state of flow, in conjunction with scientists at institutions such as USC, Stanford, UCSF, Imperial College, and more.
We also train individuals, teams, and organizations in over 130 countries. Our recent clients include Facebook, Accenture, Audi, and the San Francisco Police Department.
About Steven Kotler
Director of The Flow Research Collective
Steven is a 4x New York Times bestselling author, and 2x Pulitzer Prize nominee. He is famous for titles such as The Future Is Faster Than You Think, Stealing Fire, Tomorrowland, The Rise of Superman, Abundance: The Future is Better Than You Think, Bold, A Small Furry Prayer, West of Jesus, The Angle Quickest For Flight, and Last Tango In Cyberspace