ContentCreator – 14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition
Description of 14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition
14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition is for anyone who wants to produce cinematic & emotional videos using their smartphone without wasting months trying to figure it all out on your own.
14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition: Course Curriculum
Day 1: How to Unlock Cinematic Smartphone Settings
- What are the best apps to use to maximize the quality of your smartphone camera?
- The perfect camera settings
- How to avoid common beginner mistakes
- The Fundamental Laws of content creation
- 1-Hour Exercise
Day 2: Mastering your iPhone or Android Cameras
- How to nail perfect exposure all day, every day.
- How to get the best, cleanest slow-motion footage
- Which cameras & focal lengths are best for your content
- The secret hidden within your phone that’s RUINING image quality!
- 30-Minute Exercise: Complete the infamous focal length challenge!
Day 3: Best Smartphone Camera Gear & Accessories
- What are the best smartphone lenses?
- Best budget film lights
- Best smartphone microphones?
- Best affordable motorized gimbals for smartphones?
- 30-Minute Exercise
Day 4: Beautiful Composition… Explained!
- How to immediately 10X the quality of your shots
- How to compose the perfect youtube setup
- What makes (or breaks) a beautiful video
- The 5 step process to setup your perfect shot
- 1-Hour Exercise: Copy our composition challenge!
Day 5: Cinematic Camera Movements
- The 5 movements I use (no matter what I’m filming)
- The best (and easiest) movements for smartphone filmmakers
- How to film handheld (while still looking professional)
- Full gimbal walkthrough and setup tutorials
- Make boring things look awesome with movement
- 1-Hour Exercise: Recreate these FIVE movements!
Day 6: Hollywood Lighting Techniques (Made Fast & Easy)
- Getting a pro look without buying expensive lights
- How to light youtube videos
- How to flatter subjects with soft light
- How to film using natural light sources
- 1-Hour Exercise: Create your PRO setup!
Day 7: Recording Clean Audio On Your Smartphone
- What are the fundamentals of capturing clear audio?
- Save money, don’t buy these microphones!
- The $14 dollar microphone that sounds AMAZING!
- The perfect audio setup for vlogging, youtube, and commercials
- 1-hour exercise: Create your file tree, organize all content shot thus far with naming conventions & breakdown five commercials lighting setups
Day 8: Storytelling & Viral Videos
- The 4 essential components of a compelling story
- How to sequence your videos so they aren’t boring
- How to tell BETTER stories through creative EDITING
- The viral video formula
- 1-Hour Exercise: Creating your perfect story
Day 9: Cinematic Smartphone Editing
- Best smartphone editing apps
- Smartphone Editing vs. Computer editing: Which is right for you?
- The universal 10 step editing workflow
- 10 most common beginner mistakes
- How to organize your videos to make editing faster
- 1-hour exercise: Download practice footage and start editing!
Day 10: Mastering Your Editing Apps
- Importing footage and starting your projects
- Finding music & adding it to your videos
- How to quickly edit professional looking videos
- How to add titles & animated graphics
- How to color grade your footage on a smartphone
- How to edit slow-motion footage
- How to add special effects
- How to create cinematic transitions
- 1-Hour Exercise: Editing your professional video
Day 11: How to Edit on Your Computer
- What is the best computer editing software?
- Mastering advanced editing strategies
- Bonus-Course: Master Adobe Premiere Pro
- Bonus-Course: Master Final Cut Pro
- Bonus-Course: Master Davinci Resolve
- Bonus-Course: Master Adobe After Effects
- 1-Hour Exercise
Day 12: Youtube Mastery
- Essential components of a great youtube video
- How to setup your dream office/studio
- How to edit vlogs
- Best smartphone accessories for YouTubers
- How to create youtube thumbnails that increase viewership
- 1-Hour Exercise: Create your Youtube studio
Day 13: Social Media Superstar
- How to edit instagram reels (Start to Finish)
- Recreating popular Tik Tok trends
- Our favorite seamless transitions & video effects
- How to use different aspect ratios for different social platforms
- Using video to grow your social following
- 1-Hour Exercise: Recreating popular trends
Day 14: Commercial Content Creator
- How to make money with your content
- Step-by-step guide to starting your business
- How to land your first client
- How to shoot smartphone product videos
- The tried and true commercial formula
- 1-Hour Exercise: Customize & prime your social media channels, release your first commercial and write your second script.