Description of Qigong to Renew & Rejuvenate Whole-Body Health
Master deep breathing practices, lymph massage, joint rotations & stretches — that you can easily apply to your daily life — to clear your body’s stagnant energy.
What You’ll Discover in Qigong to Renew & Rejuvenate Whole-Body Health:
In this pre-recorded transformational intensive, Daisy Lee will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully create your own daily Zang Fu Gong practice — to boost energy and release stress for a balanced, joyful life.
Module 1: Your Zang Fu Gong Journey Begins
In this opening module, Daisy Lee will guide you to focus on the bigger picture as you reconnect with the larger forces beyond your body.
You’ll explore the foundations of Zang Fu, how it relates to your internal organs, and the many ways this style of Qigong can improve your body’s ability to detoxify, relax, and regenerate — so your immune system can function at its best.
As you’ll discover, you can receive support from the Earth, the cosmos, and nature. You have resources around all you — and in this module, you’ll learn how to use them.
- How Zang Fu Gong supports the clearing and strengthening of the body — helping it break down and release toxins and emotional stress that can build stagnation in your joints, tissues, and cells
- A guided meditation to set up your body’s vertical alignment and connection to the greater healing forces of the Earth and cosmos — helping you center and align with your potential
- A joyful shaking warmup and lymph massage to release stagnant energy from the body and clear stuck emotions
- How synchronizing your movements with deep, rhythmic breathing helps you release the hidden tensions that impact your body’s natural healing response
- How the organs partner with and support one another, and how to build a bridge to healing when there’s a breach
- The gentle, detoxifying initial movements that will begin your Zang Fu Gong flow — including Showering Qi, Swimming Dragon, and more
Module 2: Breathing Deeply to Increase Longevity With Lung-evity
Now that you’ve connected with the larger forces beyond yourself, you’ll enter the microcosm of your own body.
In this module, you’ll discover how to balance the emotional extremes of grief and depression by letting go of inner sadness and built-up tensions from the past.
You’ll explore how to change what you can about your life, when you can — without pretending to be happy when you’re not. You’ll strengthen this process of letting go as you work on your large intestine health.
As you’ll find out, the most important pairing of the yin yang organs are the lungs and large intestines — for without breath, there is no life.
- The meaning of Zang Fu Gong’s tenet that every organ has a corresponding emotion that can be expressed and released — or conversely, compressed and congested in that organ… and how your lungs are partners with your large intestine
- How depression, asthma, COPD, or other lung impairments can be linked to sad memories and trapped emotions in your tissues — and how your body may hunch over to bear the inner heaviness
- Recipes for a cleansing tea you can use throughout the day to support gentle cleansing and improved digestion for internal flow… and a nutritious Chinese dessert soup to support lung health
- A Zang Fu Gong practice to optimize your breathing and improve organ function, support your immune system, enhance your relaxation response, and clear toxins before they can become bigger issues in your tissues, as Daisy likes to say
- A lung-evity movement to open up your lungs’ oxygen potential and revitalize the organs, cells, and tissues to support detoxification, relaxation, and healing
Module 3: Supporting a Happy Heart — Your Small Intestine’s Ability to Absorb Life
In this module, you’ll explore how the heart is the emotional center of your body, where the emotions of love and joy live and emanate from…
… and how your heart is energetically connected to your small intestine.
When you cultivate a healthy, harmonious energy signature that emanates from your heart, you’ll recognize how to truly give and receive.
With Daisy leading the way, you’ll discern what’s healthy and strengthening for YOU, and lovingly allow others in your life to follow their path without judgement.
A hard heart is easier to break than a flexible, wise one — and you’ll discover how to create harmony and stability, even in your most difficult relationships, to strengthen and even save your heart.
In this module, you’ll discover how:
- The eloquent language of the heart breaks through cultural and other boundaries to communicate beyond international borders
- To cultivate passionate, loving energy that moves rapidly, causing your body and senses to be flooded with hormones like oxytocin
- Your open heart lets creativity flow as you contribute to society with greater ease and joy
- To evolve your own learning and growth with an expansive heart
- You can determine YOUR heart’s calling and what you’ll manifest with it
- A heart-clearing movement to open up communication between the heart and small intestine — helping you become more loving, understanding, and inclusive of others, rather than divisive, dismissive, or judgemental
Module 4: Working With the Energy of Your Liver & Gallbladder to Boost Your Emotional Health
In this module, you’ll explore the fascinating relationship between your liver and gallbladder — and how it supports not only detoxification, but your emotional health, too.
Did you know that, when you’re feeling angry or irritated, it might mean your liver is impaired by an abundance of toxins — whether they’re in your food, drinks, or environment?
Learn to work with your liver’s energy as you discover:
- How to shift energy around the liver by sweeping the field outside your body — and ground your spent energy and emotion into the Earth so it’s composted at the Earth’s fiery core
- How the wood element operates as the great balancer for your liver — and how practicing Zang Fu Gong movements with a tree creates a symbiotic partnership to support healing
- The many ways your eyes reflect your liver’s health — and how the way you see a situation can impact your body’s health
- Daisy’s mantra to bring joy: “When we love our liver, we leave laughing and light-hearted”
- A liver and gallbladder clearing movement to bring peace and balance to your overworked liver
Module 5: Creating Harmony in Your Stomach & Spleen to Reduce Worry & Anxiety
In this module, you’ll discover how to trace the energetic pathways of your stomach and spleen channels — and how it has a powerful impact on your emotional health.
You’ll explore how the stomach and spleen are powerful partners in your body’s digestive health — and why, when they’re out of balance, you may find yourself worrying and obsessing about life.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Which types of sugar are feeding the wrong microbes in your gut, and which sugars help keep them at bay
- The common kitchen spice that can help stoke digestive fire to aid in digestion
- When fermented vegetables are helpful, and when they’re hurtful — and why it all depends on your current gut health
- How preparing healthful meals can make a vital difference in both energy absorption and happiness — and how to boost your gut health even if you can’t afford “high-quality” food
- How the energy of your intention carries potential into your organs and bloodstream
- The graceful movement that sweeps and strengthens the stomach and spleen’s energetic field — to support digestive health and receive support from the Earth element
Module 6: Calming Fear & Overwhelm by Supporting Your Kidney & Bladder
Discover powerful ways to support fluidity and movement — both physically and energetically… helping you let go of negative emotions like fear, fatigue, and a sense of overwhelm.
As you’ll discover, the first step in supporting the relationship between your kidneys and bladder is sufficient water intake. In fact, cooked water is considered the first medicine in both China and Tibet.
You’ll learn how fear can consume you and cripple your sense of clarity and ability to act appropriately.
Daisy will share sanity-saving practices to protect the health of your kidneys — and restore them to harmonious balance…
In this module, you’ll explore:
- How living in a constant state of fear can create chronic conditions that deplete your kidneys and adrenals, causing fatigue and overwhelm
- The powerful connection between your kidneys, bladder, and the Water element
- What it truly means to be frozen in fear — when your neglected kidneys become cold and even icy
- Ancient Chinese wisdom to support kidney strength when it’s cold outside
- The common kitchen herb that can break down kidney stones
- A kidney-clearing movement to release fear in your body, creating hope and greater ability to discern the difference between reasonable and unfounded fears
Module 7: Integrating Zang Fu Gong as a Continuous Flow to Support Your Daily Health & Empowerment
In this final module, Daisy will guide you to integrate all the elements of Zang Fu Gong you’ve mastered along this journey…
You can now go with the flow — and you may notice you’re moving with greater ease, your joints are more flexible and less inflamed, and your body feels more relaxed and able to repair itself.
At this point in your training, your intense emotions may have downgraded, and are now less intense and free-flowing.
You’ll likely find you’ve regained perspective on past and present events — you’re no longer attached to what was or could have been… all while maintaining balance, empathy, and sanity in managing what is here in the present moment.
- Why it’s never been you against the world — because you’re part of the greater whole that includes the Earth and the universe… and you can contribute to humanity when you cultivate greater peace and joy in your heart, and resilience in your body
- How to bring Daisy’s Zang Fu Gong form of Qigong into your daily life to create greater ease, comfort, and energy in your body and life
- Ways to practice the complete Zang Fu Gong set in a continuous flow, now that you’re familiar with the movements, the emotions that can affect their function, and how to support their repair and smooth flow
- The magic that Zang Fu Gong can bring to your daily routine as you communicate with your body — including kindness and compassion, greater relaxation, and a sense of safety and heightened potential
- An extended closing practice session to feel confident in your abilities to embody this practice on your own