The use of technology is a common expectation of clients in today’s world (and a requirement for some clients). Providing distance therapy services makes sense for your practice, but understanding all the legal, ethical, business and in-session challenges can seem daunting.
What are all the legal and ethical risks? Is distance therapy effective? How do I even get started? – Watch this recording and get the answers to your questions!
Providing distance therapy services will allow you to gain access to more clients and provide quality care for your clients wherever they are.
By completing this Distance Therapy Training Course, you’ll obtain a complete walkthrough of the whole process. You’ll learn:
- The key terminology, evidence, benefits and risks.
- The unique legal and ethical concerns associated, such as privacy, security and crossing state lines.
- The policies, procedures and best practices you need to know to get started and while protecting your professional liability.
- How to navigate challenging telehealth business questions involving marketing, payments, billing and insurance.
- Demonstrations of the technology options and strategies for how to use them effectively.
Certification Made Simple
In just three easy steps, you can become a Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH)
- Step 1: Watch the digital seminar
- Step 2: Complete the CE test and instantly print your certificate of completion.
- Step 3: Submit your certificate and professional license.
That’s it! No hidden fees. No catch. Just certification made EASY.