The ZivaOnline course is 15 days long and each day’s instruction is based on what your body and mind will be experiencing as you move through the 3 M’s.
Each video is up to 25 minutes long and you can watch them each day (and take breaks if you need) whenever works for you. But we’ll provide guidance on what’s optimal.
Mindfulness: The Appetizer (Days 1-3)
Mindfulness is very effective at handling your stress in the present moment. It is a left brain, directed focus mental technique. In Days 1-3, you’ll learn two powerful mindfulness tools that will act as a runway from your 100 mph life into the deep, healing rest you’ll experience in the meditation of Part 2.
- What the Ziva Technique is & how The 3 M’s benefit your brain and body
- Best practices for posture
- Why you don’t need a quiet location to practice
- Pro Tips to get the most out of your zivaONLINE training
- How to recognize the mental and physical detox of the “unstressing” process
- What mindfulness is and how it affects your brain
- How to measure and celebrate your successes
- The 4th State of Consciousness (different than waking, sleeping, dreaming)
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
- How meditation gives you rest 5x deeper than sleep
- Why your senses are heightened during meditation
- The roles of your right brain and left brain
Meditation: The Main Course (Days 4-12)
What if you were to recharge your brain as often as you recharge your phone? In this section of zivaONLINE, you’ll learn a deeply healing meditation technique and how to apply it to your busy, modern life. Over the course of Days 4-12, you will gradually build your meditation time and learn to manage the emotional and physical detox that many new meditators experience. The practice will give your body deep healing rest, removing stress from your body at the cellular level, and open you up to benefits including deeper sleep, increased productivity, strengthened immune function and boundless energy.
- A protocol for how to select your mantra from a curated Ziva list
- Learn how to use your mantra
- Why thoughts are not the enemy
- Understanding the importance of the physical and emotional unstressing
- How to know if you are falling asleep or meditating
- The 5 most common things that happen during meditation
- Guided meditations at increasing lengths to lead you to self-sufficiency
- Why you may become a cheaper date (your tolerance to alcohol and coffee may change)
- How to have personal integrity and commit to your daily practice
- The concept of creation, maintenance and destruction
- Why becoming self-sufficient is key to maintaining a lifelong practice
Manifesting: The Dessert (Days 13-15)
In the last section of zivaONLINE, you’ll discover how to consciously create a life you love. You’ll learn a powerful manifesting technique to include in your meditation practice to get clear on your goals and turn your wildest dreams into your everyday reality.
- Getting clear on what you want so nature can deliver your dreams to you
- How to picture your dreams as if they are happening now
- Manifestation precedes desire, meaning your desires are already on the way to you
- The 3 steps to manifesting
- Why detachment means trusting the universe
- How Meditation + Manifestating are much more powerful together than either one alone.
- Learn to celebrate your success and how to gauge your progress
- Why you are stronger than your resistance